May 13, 2009

$51 million...Buys a Lot of Salami

Reuters reports that Russia will charge U.S. astronauts $51 million for a trip to the International Space Station (ISS). This got us thinking, what else can you get for $51 million? It turns out, quite a lot:

--51 invitations to the Moscow Millionaires Fair
--37 T-90 tanks
--159 Ferrari 599s
--7,175 First Class round trip tickets between Moscow-New York.
--5,105,105 “Gypsy Brand Salamis” from Skazka Russian Food online (Minimum order - $30)

No word if $51 million will also grant you unlimited use of the ISS toilet facilities, but we doubt it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the boots were about 210 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?