Feb 1, 2010

I want my GTV!


According to BBC, "First Caucasian" has been blocked in Russia. Now because the details are so convoluted, I'm going to list them. I have no idea how to construct a cogent sentence from all of this:

1. "First Caucasian" is a Georgian-owned television station (hence G TV)
2. "First Caucasian" is a Russian-language channel
3. "First Caucasian" is transmitted by the French satelite operator, Eutelsat, but the company has halted transmitting it, possibly because of pressure from Russia
4. Eutelsat has signed a lucrative contract with a Russian firm called Intersputnik, whose clients reportedly include the Russian state-controlled firm, Gazprom Media.

So we have in play: Georgia, Russia, France, media, and Gazprom. Not at all suspicious. Is there a way to involve China?

Well, I'm not going to argue whether any of this is legal or moral, but I do want to know, is there any good programing on "First Caucasian"? If it's all propaganda, fine, I really don't care what happens, but what if there's an amazing buddy comedy "Irakli and the Bear"? Don't deny the people entertainment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Pirates(and)Diplomats said...

Can we change the name of Eternal Remont to "Intersputnik?"

ROTFL.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

golden goose sneakers
kyrie shoes
supreme clothing
golden goose sneakers
off white t shirt
goyard
supreme
a bathing ape
cheap jordans
kyrie 6