Jul 14, 2008
If Barack Obama wins the U.S. presidential election in November at the age of 47, he will become one of the youngest Americans to assume the presidency. But Barack would still be older than these guys:
1. The King of Bhutan is 28.
2. The Prime Minister of Dominica is 36.
3. The President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo is 37.
4. Prime Minister of Macedonia (one of the least happiest places on Earth, as mentioned recently on Remont) Nikola Gruevski will be 38 at the end of August.
5. The President of Nauru will be 38 come October.
6. The King of Swaziland turned the big 4-0 this year.
7. The President of Georgia turns 41 in December...God willing...Abkhazia is looking pretty dicey these days.
8. The President of Togo is 42.
9. The Prime Minister of Bulgaria, Sergei Stanishev, is also 42.
And the 10th youngest world leader, Russia's most democratically elected president and biggest Putin fan boy, Dmitry Medvedev. He will be 43 in December.
Looking good, boys.